NHS Quality Report
Every month NHS Isle of Wight produces a Quality Report, which is used by the Executive Directors and the Board to manage NHS activities. Trends are identified and where performance is not meeting standards or targets mitigating action is put in place where possible. Targets and standards are measured across a range of timescales.
Prior to June 2011 the PCT covered both commissioning and provision of services. With effect from June 2011 these activities were split. Commissioning is now reported as part of the SHIP PCT Cluster and Provider Service reports continue to be posted on this website.
The Quality Report includes:
- Patient Safety - Clinical Incidents
- Patient Safety - Falls
- Clinical Effectiveness
- Patient Experience - Complaints
- Patient Satisfaction - Getting It Right Survey
- Patient Satisfaction - Privacy and Dignity
- Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs)
- Quality Account - Monitoring and Measurement of Progress
Download the reports by clicking on the month below:
Provider Service Board Reports
PCT Board Reports